Ažurirane teme   ·    Nove poruke   ·    članovi   ·    Pravila foruma   ·    Traži   ·    RSS
Archive - read only
Forum »    TV I RADIO » Zakljucane teme » DREAMBOX - 1 ((DreamBox WebControl - Open Webif))
DREAMBOX - 1
TVRODatum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 01:58 | Poruka broj: # 3621

Poruka: 293

http://adf.ly/s8pWq

Notice: working only with the 15 channels of CCTV
=============Why can not I watch, this port is the number?
nolteDatum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 13:44 | Poruka broj: # 3622

Poruka: 6010

aleks79Datum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 16:09 | Poruka broj: # 3623

Poruka: 41

sminDatum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 16:59 | Poruka broj: # 3624

Poruka: 5258

Available to users only
bingobongoDatum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 20:39 | Poruka broj: # 3625

Poruka: 1154

elsanto1Datum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 20:58 | Poruka broj: # 3626

Poruka: 248

ok...gracias
Poruku uredio elsanto1 - Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 20:59
bingobongoDatum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 21:02 | Poruka broj: # 3627

Quote TVRO ()
=============Why can not I watch, this port is the number?

It's because someone must have changed the default password, soon after I posted the ip wink

This can always happen, as not all the people surfing on the internet are enough open minded smile This is why I never post the best ips...

In fact that ip from Hong Kong was good only for collection (CCTV channels were too slow to be watched smoothly), so whoever have changed the default password with the childish hope to play a nasty trick have deluded themselves cool

Poruku uredio bingobongo - Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 21:13
nolteDatum: Četvrtak, 18.09.2014, 22:17 | Poruka broj: # 3628

Sky UK Sport channels

anilwDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 09:31 | Poruka broj: # 3629

Poruka: 229

Hi All;
Can any one tell what is the best setopbox (STB) (receiver) to play these dream box ips..
basiccaly what I am looking for a reciver in which we can insert the posted (publised ips for open webif, dreambox, Vu+ etc etc) and play as a normal STB connected to TV...
I have a Samsung SMART TV and i using SMART IPTV widget for to watch the channels on these IPs.. but the loading time so soo long and and if i have a STB then my problem is over...

pls reply..
I found some products called Gigablue IP box and some chinese products...) but i am not sure they are capable to run what i am looking for..
Hope experts like Bingobongo, teacher, nolte would find an answer to me...
KinkyKingDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 14:05 | Poruka broj: # 3630

Poruka: 63

Quote anilw ()
Hi All; Can any one tell what is the best setopbox (STB) (receiver) to play these dream box ips.. basiccaly what I am looking for a reciver in which we can insert the posted (publised ips for open webif, dreambox, Vu+ etc etc) and play as a normal STB connected to TV... I have a Samsung SMART TV and i using SMART IPTV widget for to watch the channels on these IPs.. but the loading time so soo long and and if i have a STB then my problem is over... pls reply.. I found some products called Gigablue IP box and some chinese products...) but i am not sure they are capable to run what i am looking for.. Hope experts like Bingobongo, teacher, nolte would find an answer to me...

I use Mele 1000G super box and verry fast loading wink
anilwDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 16:10 | Poruka broj: # 3631

Hi tks... this is andriod driven (a form of smart phone!) hah..
where download the operational manual (if there is one...)

however this is not the one that i'm looking for...
nolteDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 16:58 | Poruka broj: # 3632

Quote anilw ()
Hi All;
Can any one tell what is the best setopbox (STB) (receiver) to play these dream box ips..
basiccaly what I am looking for a reciver in which we can insert the posted (publised ips for open webif, dreambox, Vu+ etc etc) and play as a normal STB connected to TV...
I have a Samsung SMART TV and i using SMART IPTV widget for to watch the channels on these IPs.. but the loading time so soo long and and if i have a STB then my problem is over...

pls reply..
I found some products called Gigablue IP box and some chinese products...) but i am not sure they are capable to run what i am looking for..
Hope experts like Bingobongo, teacher, nolte would find an answer to me...

all of these boxes can play streams because it is basic http protocol , gigablue is ok if you want watching satelite tv and iptv in the same box biggrin , for me also vu + is ok , dm is the best biggrin , dm also can play dm ip adress biggrin , some chip box is black panthera premium ( 60 euro ) , you can play dvb-s2 and iptv , but I must say that all these boxes is poor technical performance and do not open all protocols

example:

DM 800 HD PVR ==> 350MHz procesor - R. => 250 MB Ram
Android TV Box ==> 1.8GHz Quad-Core procesor - R. => 2 GB Ram

For me much better choice is Android TV Box , some last edition , about 100 Euro best perfomance , you can play all protocols , you can install xbmc on android box and play dm ip adress very good with epg and some other stuff

In the end I must say any boxes will not help, if you dont have the right dm address biggrin
nolteDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 17:00 | Poruka broj: # 3633

Canal Digitaal NL
vitor12345Datum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 17:05 | Poruka broj: # 3634

Poruka: 99

hello portugal
sad
KinkyKingDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 17:29 | Poruka broj: # 3635

Poruka: 63

Quote nolte ()
For me much better choice is Android TV Box , some last edition , about 100 Euro best perfomance , you can play all protocols , you can install xbmc on android box and play dm ip adress very good with epg and some other stuff In the end I must say any boxes will not help, if you dont have the right dm address

Thats what im saying mele 1000G quad core runs super and plays olmost all streams wink
rapons89Datum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 17:47 | Poruka broj: # 3636

Poruka: 69

thanks nolte for the ip wink

also the speech about the android box..or other similar it's too interesting wink
anilwDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 18:56 | Poruka broj: # 3637

Quote nolte ()
all of these boxes can play streams because it is basic http protocol , gigablue is ok if you want watching satelite tv and iptv in the same box , for me also vu + is ok , dm is the best , dm also can play dm ip adress , some chip box is black panthera premium ( 60 euro ) , you can play dvb-s2 and iptv , but I must say that all these boxes is poor technical performance and do not open all protocols

example:

DM 800 HD PVR ==> 350MHz procesor - R. => 250 MB Ram
Android TV Box ==> 1.8GHz Quad-Core procesor - R. => 2 GB Ram

For me much better choice is Android TV Box , some last edition , about 100 Euro best perfomance , you can play all protocols , you can install xbmc on android box and play dm ip adress very good with epg and some other stuff

In the end I must say any boxes will not help, if you dont have the right dm address

Hi Nolte.. tks lot for your valued inputs..
these boxes (andriod) does not load the ch list at default unless we open the app..bla bla.. i'm right..
what i'm looking for an experience like you are watching tv channels through a STB and
when you switch on the box.. the ch list appears and no need to run apps and load the ch list...
hope you'd got my requirement...
ykostyDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 19:05 | Poruka broj: # 3638

Poruka: 6

Romanian ip's?
bingobongoDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 19:22 | Poruka broj: # 3639

trexseDatum: Petak, 19.09.2014, 20:43 | Poruka broj: # 3640

Poruka: 207

AUSTRALIA
Forum »    TV I RADIO » Zakljucane teme » DREAMBOX - 1 ((DreamBox WebControl - Open Webif))
Search:
Top 30 Forumasa